LG Tablet Keyboard Disappearing

jkrm69

Commendable
Jun 19, 2016
I have an LG Tablet through ATT and while in mobile strike whenever I try to type my keyboard keeps dropping back down and sometimes takes a minute or two before it will come back up to finish typing. Does anyone know of a solution to fix this problem.

Solution
Hmm, have you checked at the games site/faq info to see how much ram is required for running it? And compared to how much you have? Being new doesn't mean the device has a much ram or memory.
Hmm... it sounds to me like your tablet is having a hard time keeping up with all that is running. The ram may not be enough for all the apps running. Many can be running, even if you aren't actually using them.

I would suggest that before you play you make sure nothing else is running in the background. This should free up a lot of resources and you should then not have this problem, or not as often, as even if that is all that is running, after a while the game will use up the resources.

jkrm69

Commendable
Jun 19, 2016
It is a fairly new tablet just got in December and have not put any apps on it just the game. I checked to see if things were running in the background and turned off what I could see. Still have the problem :(

BillDLawson

Commendable
Sep 14, 2016
same problem
Fully patched
NO games
Pen and finger do the same thing
Switching to Google keyboard works better.

[/b]