How can I move my apps to the SD card on an LG Tribute 5

lilred469

Commendable
Jun 18, 2016
I don't know how to move my info. to the SD card, I know it can be done, the "Radio Shack" guy did it for me once but never showed me how!

Solution
Your phone should be running Android "Lollipop" which would mean that only certain apps would be movable to the SD card.

To move the apps that 'can' be moved you would go into .... "Settings", then "Apps". In there you would select (tap) the individual apps and then tap "Move to SD card" or something similar.

However, the only way to move all your apps to the card would be to have a phone running "Marshmallow" as well as the manufacturer not having locked out that capability. Many have, even in "Marshmallow".
Your phone should be running Android "Lollipop" which would mean that only certain apps would be movable to the SD card.

To move the apps that 'can' be moved you would go into .... "Settings", then "Apps". In there you would select (tap) the individual apps and then tap "Move to SD card" or something similar.

However, the only way to move all your apps to the card would be to have a phone running "Marshmallow" as well as the manufacturer not having locked out that capability. Many have, even in "Marshmallow".

Solution