Brand new Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 battery draining FAST

imnotanandroid

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016
I bought this tablet mostly because of the good battery life. I just received it yesterday. Charged it up to 100%, did nothing more than set up WiFi and initiate my Google account and it drained to nothing in less than an hour. Charged it up again and here I sit watching it discharge to nothing AGAIN in less than an hour with WiFi OFF and no apps running. It turned itself off at 5%. I'm no Android expert but I have looked and looked for a solution on the web and all anybody has to say is "turn off battery-consuming apps." I haven't even installed anything. This is happening right out of the box. HELP !!!

Solution
You should be contacting the place where you bought it, your service provider, or the manufacturer.

Since this is a new device, and is still under warranty, you don't want to do anything that would void that warranty.

Contact one of the three above (I would start with the first one) and get them to replace it.

If it is that new, it shouldn't' do that and they should be replacing it.
You should be contacting the place where you bought it, your service provider, or the manufacturer.

Since this is a new device, and is still under warranty, you don't want to do anything that would void that warranty.

Contact one of the three above (I would start with the first one) and get them to replace it.

If it is that new, it shouldn't' do that and they should be replacing it.

Solution