How do I move stuff to my SD card I have a razor droid what app do I need to download

Veronica_19

Commendable
Jun 12, 2016
Need to move games an pictures to SD card to free up space don't know do I need to download a file manager or a move SD card app

Solution
You can't move the apps to the SD card, nor download them to it. Your phone seems to be running a much older OS, and anything below "Marshmallow" cannot move that stuff to a card.

That said, you can move images, photos, videos, movable apps, and some other data to the SD card.

To move files from the internal storage of the phone to a memory card please do the following:

1.) From the "Home Screen", tap "Apps" (it is at the bottom).
2.) While in "APPS" tap "Files" and then "Device Storage".
3.) Locate the file(s) you wish to be transfered (locations like "Device Storage\Music", etc.,).
4.) Now tap "Menu" (it should be on the lower right) and then tap "Select Items".
5.) Then tap each item you wish to transfer (to highlight it).
6.)...
You can't move the apps to the SD card, nor download them to it. Your phone seems to be running a much older OS, and anything below "Marshmallow" cannot move that stuff to a card.

That said, you can move images, photos, videos, movable apps, and some other data to the SD card.

To move files from the internal storage of the phone to a memory card please do the following:

1.) From the "Home Screen", tap "Apps" (it is at the bottom).
2.) While in "APPS" tap "Files" and then "Device Storage".
3.) Locate the file(s) you wish to be transfered (locations like "Device Storage\Music", etc.,).
4.) Now tap "Menu" (it should be on the lower right) and then tap "Select Items".
5.) Then tap each item you wish to transfer (to highlight it).
6.) Next tap "Move" (it should be at the bottom).
7.) From here tap the "Dropdown Menu" (it should be on the upper left) and select from the listed options.)
8.) Lastly tap "SD Card" and then tap "Move" (should be on the upper right).

From here just repeat the process for different files in different file locations.

Solution