Can't get my Samsung Galaxy grand prime out of safe mode

Mae_2_

Commendable
Jun 12, 2016
I need help with my Samsung. It is stuck in safevmode . And I have no idea how to get rid of it. I tried almost everything I can think of.

Solution
To get out of Safe Mode, please try the following.

1. Touch and Hold the Power key.

2. Tap Power off.

3. Once the phone is off, Touch and then Hold the Power key again to restart.

The phone should now be out of Safe Mode.

However, if the Safe Mode is still running after you restart your phone, I would then check to make sure your Volume Down button is not stuck. Check to see if it has anything stuck in it as well, dust, etc. Anything like this can cause the phone to go into, and get stuck in, Safe Mode.

If that doesn't work try this...

Use the Status Bar to turn off Safe Mode. Pull down (swipe) the status bar of your Samsung Galaxy S6. Now tap the "Safe Mode" button. This should turn Safe Mode off. Now your phone will...
To get out of Safe Mode, please try the following.

1. Touch and Hold the Power key.

2. Tap Power off.

3. Once the phone is off, Touch and then Hold the Power key again to restart.

The phone should now be out of Safe Mode.

However, if the Safe Mode is still running after you restart your phone, I would then check to make sure your Volume Down button is not stuck. Check to see if it has anything stuck in it as well, dust, etc. Anything like this can cause the phone to go into, and get stuck in, Safe Mode.

If that doesn't work try this...

Use the Status Bar to turn off Safe Mode. Pull down (swipe) the status bar of your Samsung Galaxy S6. Now tap the "Safe Mode" button. This should turn Safe Mode off. Now your phone will automatically restart, so that it boots up out of Safe Mode.

Solution