Why does Facebook not connect to Criminal Case game?

Cindy_9

Commendable
Jun 11, 2016
Facebook will not connect to Criminal Case & I need to know why? I've had this problem for a month & no help from FB or Criminal Case? I've tried everything, but it won't connect. I'm hoping this is the right place to ask this,but any help at all would be gratefully appreciated

Solution
Hmm... quite odd as I heard that issue was resolved. However if they recently did any updates it can leave some trying to get it to work until any problem is resolved.

That said, have you tried clearing out (completely) your browser history, cache, etc.?

IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure you save any info you need before doing this, like log ins, passwords, etc. As you will need to reenter it on many sites the next time you access them.

Also check for any updates to the devices browser. If there are any make sure you install them.
Hmm... quite odd as I heard that issue was resolved. However if they recently did any updates it can leave some trying to get it to work until any problem is resolved.

That said, have you tried clearing out (completely) your browser history, cache, etc.?

IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure you save any info you need before doing this, like log ins, passwords, etc. As you will need to reenter it on many sites the next time you access them.

Also check for any updates to the devices browser. If there are any make sure you install them.

Solution