memory card on phone question

Spaniard33

Commendable
Jun 10, 2016
memory card on phone has 1600 pics but am getting a new phone so getting new memory card as well, have uploaded them to my PC and scanned them all and ok so will it be ok to put then on my new SD memory card now anti virus says notjing or can they hide elsewhere?

dont want to mess my s7 edge up by putting dodgy pics on it
thanks

Solution
While I get the reason for worrying, I triple check everything, I don't see why it would cause you problems on the new phone unless the old phone had something it shouldn't have on it, or the computer does.

Unless that is the case, there is no reason they should mess up the new phone. But I would really suggest leaving them all on the computer and only "copying" (not moving) the ones you actually really use to the new device. That will make sure you have a safer place to store them (say for if the phone dies, gets lost, gets stolen, etc.) and it will give you more room to take new photos (which I would also recommend you regularly back up onto a computer or cloud account).

If you are really worried about the images causing a problem...
While I get the reason for worrying, I triple check everything, I don't see why it would cause you problems on the new phone unless the old phone had something it shouldn't have on it, or the computer does.

Unless that is the case, there is no reason they should mess up the new phone. But I would really suggest leaving them all on the computer and only "copying" (not moving) the ones you actually really use to the new device. That will make sure you have a safer place to store them (say for if the phone dies, gets lost, gets stolen, etc.) and it will give you more room to take new photos (which I would also recommend you regularly back up onto a computer or cloud account).

If you are really worried about the images causing a problem, you could always run some scans of they while they are on the computer.

Solution