need help, my tablet is stuck on the samsung display screen

Tebogor

Commendable
Jun 2, 2016
I have a galaxy note 10.1 and it is now stuck on the Samsung display screen. I tried switching it off however it keeps on going back to the display screen. I even tried the hard reboot followed all the steps and I still have the same problem. Can anyone please help

Solution
It may well be a bad app. Try turning it off and launching in "Safe Mode" and see if it will move past that screen. If yes, well then you just need to find out what app (or apps) are causing the issues. If it doesn't, then it may well be a flaw in the tablet.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable safe mode, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: Off" rather than On.

If you are still under warranty, I would...
It may well be a bad app. Try turning it off and launching in "Safe Mode" and see if it will move past that screen. If yes, well then you just need to find out what app (or apps) are causing the issues. If it doesn't, then it may well be a flaw in the tablet.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable safe mode, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: Off" rather than On.

If you are still under warranty, I would contact your provider or the manufacturer to have it looked at and/or replaced.

Solution