ZTE phone won't turn on or charge

Misfits99

Commendable
Jun 1, 2016
This ZTE doest have battery that you can take out...it says not to...I don't even see a sim card. Anyway, it was fine til my husband fell asleep on it. He's average size so I don't know why it won't charge turn on or ANYTHING. Are they supposed to have a sim card?

Solution
No, not all phones require a sim. Without knowing the actual model you have, there would be no way I could tell if you do or don't have one.

If the phone is still under warranty, I would suggest you contact your carrier/provider or the manufacturer first. To see about getting it fixed or replaced. Before attempting anything that might void the warranty.

Now some things you can try that shouldn't void any warranty. First, try holding down the power button for about 20-25 seconds and then let it go. Next try plugging in the device and see if it starts to charge.

If the above doesn't work another thing to check is to make sure none of the buttons are stuck. Also, make sure your charger is working properly (try using it on another...
No, not all phones require a sim. Without knowing the actual model you have, there would be no way I could tell if you do or don't have one.

If the phone is still under warranty, I would suggest you contact your carrier/provider or the manufacturer first. To see about getting it fixed or replaced. Before attempting anything that might void the warranty.

Now some things you can try that shouldn't void any warranty. First, try holding down the power button for about 20-25 seconds and then let it go. Next try plugging in the device and see if it starts to charge.

If the above doesn't work another thing to check is to make sure none of the buttons are stuck. Also, make sure your charger is working properly (try using it on another device if you can). Make sure also that nothing is in the port (dust, lint, food, etc.)

Solution