how to install apps on my sd card

Solution
Well, if your device/phone is running Android "Marshmallow", and the manufacturer has not limited the devices features, then you should be able to format an SD card (make sure it is a blank one as anything on it to start would be wiped) as "Internal" rather than the standard "External".

However, if you are not running "Marshmallow" or are unable to update to it, then you would not be able to move, download or install apps and games to the card.

At least not without rooting the device. But I would not recommend that if your phone/device is still under any warranty, as doing so would completely void the warranty.

Should you wish further information on rooting, I suggest you visit the "Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking" Forum...
Well, if your device/phone is running Android "Marshmallow", and the manufacturer has not limited the devices features, then you should be able to format an SD card (make sure it is a blank one as anything on it to start would be wiped) as "Internal" rather than the standard "External".

However, if you are not running "Marshmallow" or are unable to update to it, then you would not be able to move, download or install apps and games to the card.

At least not without rooting the device. But I would not recommend that if your phone/device is still under any warranty, as doing so would completely void the warranty.

Should you wish further information on rooting, I suggest you visit the "Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking" Forum http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/forum-117.html

Solution

Ludy__Banton77

Commendable
May 29, 2016

Ludy__Banton77

Commendable
May 29, 2016