How to move from internal memory to memory card

Solution
Unfortunately you cannot use the SD card as internal storage on your phone, well unless a few things are changed.

The original OS for that device is "pre-Marshmallow", meaning it doesn't allow for saving apps, etc to the SD Card or making the card "Internal" rather than "External". Now if your phone will allow you to upgrade it to "Marshmallow", you 'may' be able to make it work. I say 'may' because some devices just will not work with the card set as internal.

If by some chance you can upgrade, and it gives you the option to set the card as "Internal" before doing so make sure you back up everything already on the SD Card as when it is formatted to work this way, it will erase everything on the card.

If the device won't let you...
Unfortunately you cannot use the SD card as internal storage on your phone, well unless a few things are changed.

The original OS for that device is "pre-Marshmallow", meaning it doesn't allow for saving apps, etc to the SD Card or making the card "Internal" rather than "External". Now if your phone will allow you to upgrade it to "Marshmallow", you 'may' be able to make it work. I say 'may' because some devices just will not work with the card set as internal.

If by some chance you can upgrade, and it gives you the option to set the card as "Internal" before doing so make sure you back up everything already on the SD Card as when it is formatted to work this way, it will erase everything on the card.

If the device won't let you update to "Marshmallow", or will allow that but then will not let you change the card to "Internal", then your only option is rooting the phone. Which I don't personally recommend. However, if you wish to do so, and would like help on how to do it, I suggest you visit the "Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking" Forum http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/forum-117.html

Solution

TRENDING THREADS