date and time setting page opened during call in my Samsung s duos 3

Solution
It sounds like your cheek/face is hitting something that is directing your phone to the date and time setting. Granted it shouldn't do that, and it shouldn't go to that area from the phone screen, but stranger things have happened.

A quick fix would be to hit the power button, to turn the screen dark, before you place the phone to your ear/face. Then it would not activate (well should not) the sensor that is is taking you to that screen.

I know of no general fix for this, as it involves the way the sensor is reacting.

Is your phone in need of any system updates? There could be a fix that came out with one. I would suggest trying that as well.

Unfortunately I know of no way to recalibrate the sensor on a phone using the standard OS...
It sounds like your cheek/face is hitting something that is directing your phone to the date and time setting. Granted it shouldn't do that, and it shouldn't go to that area from the phone screen, but stranger things have happened.

A quick fix would be to hit the power button, to turn the screen dark, before you place the phone to your ear/face. Then it would not activate (well should not) the sensor that is is taking you to that screen.

I know of no general fix for this, as it involves the way the sensor is reacting.

Is your phone in need of any system updates? There could be a fix that came out with one. I would suggest trying that as well.

Unfortunately I know of no way to recalibrate the sensor on a phone using the standard OS. I believe it would require rooting to be able to do so, but I can't say for sure. If you wish to ask about rooting I would suggest posting in the "Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking" forum http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/forum-117.html They would be able to help with that.

Solution