Where do I find voice mail on my Samsung 4 phone?

Lucy godfrey

Commendable
May 24, 2016
For [watch your language ]sakes....where do I find the voice mail tag so that I can retrieve a deleted voice mail message??

Solution
Are you referring to "Visual Voicemail"? If so, here is a lovely little tutorial from Sprint.... http://support.sprint.com/support/tutorial/Set-up-and-access-Visual-Voicemail-Samsung-Galaxy-Sreg-4-Dual-Band/WScenario_542_48285_771_en_467-dvc7300002prd

If you are referring to just regular old "Voice Mail" you know the kind you only hear, rather than read, they don't actually put a link to that on the phone. To add your "Voice Mail" to any screen, to just be able to tap it and have it auto call, please do the following.

1. Press and hold your background of your home screen until your shortcut to "Apps" and "Widgets" populates.
2. Scroll and locate the "Direct Dial" widget.
3. Tap it and it should launch your "Address Book".
4. Locate...
Are you referring to "Visual Voicemail"? If so, here is a lovely little tutorial from Sprint.... http://support.sprint.com/support/tutorial/Set-up-and-access-Visual-Voicemail-Samsung-Galaxy-Sreg-4-Dual-Band/WScenario_542_48285_771_en_467-dvc7300002prd

If you are referring to just regular old "Voice Mail" you know the kind you only hear, rather than read, they don't actually put a link to that on the phone. To add your "Voice Mail" to any screen, to just be able to tap it and have it auto call, please do the following.

1. Press and hold your background of your home screen until your shortcut to "Apps" and "Widgets" populates.
2. Scroll and locate the "Direct Dial" widget.
3. Tap it and it should launch your "Address Book".
4. Locate the number you want it to call and tap it.

Note: Your carrier may have a separate number for your voicemail, however many carriers just use your own number, when called from your own phone.

Once you have chosen the contact you want it to call, it should put an icon on your home screen, which you can then place where ever you wish.

Solution