pc wifi to mobile file coppy

Solution
I am not sure I understand your question. Are you asking if you can connect to the phone, via WiFi, from a different device, and explore or copy the files to somewhere else?

Via WiFi not in general or easily no. Not unless you were to install some app and/or software, which usually isn't free. Also, you would have to have access to a computer or laptop to access from. On top of that, the computer or laptop would have to be set to allow it to be accessed via WiFi.

It would be much simpler, not to mention safer, (and probably cheaper) to connect to computer or laptop via USB or Bluetooth and access the phones files from there. Then you can view, copy, move, etc. with ease.
I am not sure I understand your question. Are you asking if you can connect to the phone, via WiFi, from a different device, and explore or copy the files to somewhere else?

Via WiFi not in general or easily no. Not unless you were to install some app and/or software, which usually isn't free. Also, you would have to have access to a computer or laptop to access from. On top of that, the computer or laptop would have to be set to allow it to be accessed via WiFi.

It would be much simpler, not to mention safer, (and probably cheaper) to connect to computer or laptop via USB or Bluetooth and access the phones files from there. Then you can view, copy, move, etc. with ease.

Solution