My rca tablet got won't turn back on. RCT6773W22

sbee777

Commendable
May 23, 2016
My tablet said that it was too hot while it was charging and turned off. Its been 2 days and it still hasn't came back on.

I tried to reset it but nothing happens.

Solution
Over heating usually the battery, a component that is damaged, or the cord.

If you haven't had it long, and/or it is still under warranty, I would suggest contacting the manufacturer or the place you purchased it from.

If, it is in fact out of warranty, you can still try and get it fixed with the manufacturer, but then there would definitely be a cost. You could also try a local tech.

If you feel comfortable trying to do the repairs yourself, you can start first with the cord, and see if it overheats using a different one. If it does, then the next thing I would try is replacing the battery. It is a bit more complicated that doing so on most phones, as tablets are not made to easily open, but it is actually something you can do...
Over heating usually the battery, a component that is damaged, or the cord.

If you haven't had it long, and/or it is still under warranty, I would suggest contacting the manufacturer or the place you purchased it from.

If, it is in fact out of warranty, you can still try and get it fixed with the manufacturer, but then there would definitely be a cost. You could also try a local tech.

If you feel comfortable trying to do the repairs yourself, you can start first with the cord, and see if it overheats using a different one. If it does, then the next thing I would try is replacing the battery. It is a bit more complicated that doing so on most phones, as tablets are not made to easily open, but it is actually something you can do yourself. This, more thank likely, is what cause the problem.

However, since it did get to overheated, it is possible that something else was damaged inside because of the heat. Hopefully not, but that is something you should keep in mind.

Solution