how do i retrieve deleted phone calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
If you are referring to your "call history', then in most cases you really can't recover it. At least not on your own.

However, that said, there are two ways that 'might' and I emphasize 'might' be able to get them back.

1. Try checking your call information/history on your carriers website, in your online account. Most carriers list your phone calls for the current cycle there, including phone numbers, dates of calls, times, etc.

2. Try contacting your service provider directly. They do have access to that information, however if they will give it to you or not is another issue. Some are great and some aren't.
If you are referring to your "call history', then in most cases you really can't recover it. At least not on your own.

However, that said, there are two ways that 'might' and I emphasize 'might' be able to get them back.

1. Try checking your call information/history on your carriers website, in your online account. Most carriers list your phone calls for the current cycle there, including phone numbers, dates of calls, times, etc.

2. Try contacting your service provider directly. They do have access to that information, however if they will give it to you or not is another issue. Some are great and some aren't.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.