Hi I have a Samsung Galaxy tab 4 , 10.1 a few days later I pickup my device and it was normally. But after about 1 minutes it

aghamojtaba

Commendable
May 22, 2016
Hi I have a Samsung Galaxy tab 4 , 10.1. a few days ago I pickup my device and it was normally. But after about 1 minutes it shows me an error message about storage space and then the screen go black while the notification area was shown. Then I try to restart the device by pressing the power button for 10 seconds or more. After restarting, the device works normally for 1 or more minutes and the cycle repeated. Please help me to fix it

Well it could be a few things, but it sounds like you just have a lot of junk on the device. Which can happen to anyone.

First I would try dialing *#9900# on your device. Then select option 2 ... “Delete dumpstate/logcat” from the prompt menu.

This deletes all the log files in the device memory. Which can take up an large amount of space.

Also you may want to check out this article called "Managing Memory on Your Galaxy Tab 4". It should be very helpful in explaining how to manage it in the future. http://www.quepublishing.com/articles/article.aspx?p=2255502

aghamojtaba

Commendable
May 22, 2016

aghamojtaba

Commendable
May 22, 2016
My friend help me to reset factory my device wia pressing power+volume up+home buttons yesterday and problem solved . Thanks a lot for your kindly attention .
Fortunately I have a backup from my device .