my data and wifi connection is not working anymore in my phone

joana16

Commendable
May 20, 2016
either the two i still cant open any apps on my phone . i restarted it and everything and still not working. :(
when i use the data connection it shows that i've got high signal same with wifi connection. :'(
somebody help me

Solution
There a few things that it could be. However, to know more, what kind of phone is it, and who is your carrier?

In regard to the signal strength, that only tells you how good your phone is allowing it. It will not, however, tell you if you actually are connecting to WiFi or if you have data available/left on your plan. So do you have that on your plan? And are you near any WiFi connections? Well I should say, either open WiFi connections or ones you have the password for?
There a few things that it could be. However, to know more, what kind of phone is it, and who is your carrier?

In regard to the signal strength, that only tells you how good your phone is allowing it. It will not, however, tell you if you actually are connecting to WiFi or if you have data available/left on your plan. So do you have that on your plan? And are you near any WiFi connections? Well I should say, either open WiFi connections or ones you have the password for?

Solution