NEED HELP WITH TRANSFERRING MY PHOTOS FROM SD CARD ONTO MY SAMSUNG s5

Adrianna88

Commendable
May 19, 2016
Okay! So I went to go look at my photo gallery and I only had a few photos. Confused I go onto my SD card on my phone and all my photos and videos are suddenly there. I cannot reach them from my apps on my phone and cannot figure out how to transfer them bqack....someone please help me!!!! Its a samsung galaxy s5

Solution
On most phones, there is no direct way to do this. It will require either an app that is a file manager, one that is for photos (that actually allows for moving them from that app), or a connection to a computer.

Personally, I suggest computer option. It is much quicker and less troublesome. This way you can just open the file directories the same way you would any folder on the computer. Move and/or copy files to where you want them and you are good. It is also a good idea to back up your photos, videos, etc., to the computer at the same time. This way, should anything happen to your phone, you don't lose them all.

On most phones, there is no direct way to do this. It will require either an app that is a file manager, one that is for photos (that actually allows for moving them from that app), or a connection to a computer.

Personally, I suggest computer option. It is much quicker and less troublesome. This way you can just open the file directories the same way you would any folder on the computer. Move and/or copy files to where you want them and you are good. It is also a good idea to back up your photos, videos, etc., to the computer at the same time. This way, should anything happen to your phone, you don't lose them all.

Solution