How to turn your lenovo tab back on after a system update? It is stuck on the logo screen.

Avani_

Commendable
May 16, 2016
My Lenovo A7-30 went through a system update and turned off on it's own after the download. I have less internal space and have no sim card or SD card in it. Even after several tries to reboot it, it does not open. It is stuck on the logo screen. Is there any way I can turn it on again without having to lose all my data?
There is important information on it.
It is almost one year old.

Thank you.

Solution
Your tablet may have not finished the update fully, and been interrupted, or the update may have had some errors making it not load correctly.

First I would suggest turning the device off, leaving it off for a few minutes, and then restarting it. If this doesn't work, and is stuck again after restarting it, then I would try loading in "Safe Mode".

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable safe mode, simply repeat the steps above, and...
Your tablet may have not finished the update fully, and been interrupted, or the update may have had some errors making it not load correctly.

First I would suggest turning the device off, leaving it off for a few minutes, and then restarting it. If this doesn't work, and is stuck again after restarting it, then I would try loading in "Safe Mode".

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable safe mode, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: Off" rather than On.

If, this lets you start the device, then there is something else on the device that is restricting it from working correctly. Usually it is an app. So I would check through the tablet to see what apps may be causing your the problem. Once you have removed whatever one/ones were the cause, you can then redo the instructions above and choose to turn "Safe Mode" Off.

If none of this works.. the last thing I would try is a "Hard Reset". I say use as a last resort because this will wipe all personal data off the device. So it is not something to use lightly.

Solution