i lost my phone and its dead, how do i find it

Shianna

Commendable
May 10, 2016
i cant find my phone anywere. i been looking but i still dont no wear it is. i cant call it because its dead. how do i find it

Solution
Unfortunately, unless you had installed certain apps that will allow you to remotely turn on your phone, you would have a hard time finding it.

You might, and I emphasize "Might" be able to get some help from your carrier. If they are able to tell you where it was last used, then you could then get a better idea of where it is. But there is no guarantee that they can or will do it. Really depends on the carrier and who you get when you call.

Hope you find it.
Unfortunately, unless you had installed certain apps that will allow you to remotely turn on your phone, you would have a hard time finding it.

You might, and I emphasize "Might" be able to get some help from your carrier. If they are able to tell you where it was last used, then you could then get a better idea of where it is. But there is no guarantee that they can or will do it. Really depends on the carrier and who you get when you call.

Hope you find it.

Solution