Frozen on at&t logo

Solution
Has it worked at all since you rooted it? If no, there may be problems with that, and that I can't help with.

If it did, but now stopped, I would first suggest you hold the power button down for a 'while' and see if it will finally power off. If it won't, try pulling the battery. If, when you put in the battery again/or restart the device it still gets stuck on the logo screen, you may want to try loading it in "Safe Mode". If it still has on after the rooting that is. If it does, and loads in "Safe Mode", then you have apps or other things on it that are causing your hanging. If it doesn't, then it may well be the changes you made.

You could then try a "Hard Reset" To see if it will allow it to go back to its original OS.

If you...
Has it worked at all since you rooted it? If no, there may be problems with that, and that I can't help with.

If it did, but now stopped, I would first suggest you hold the power button down for a 'while' and see if it will finally power off. If it won't, try pulling the battery. If, when you put in the battery again/or restart the device it still gets stuck on the logo screen, you may want to try loading it in "Safe Mode". If it still has on after the rooting that is. If it does, and loads in "Safe Mode", then you have apps or other things on it that are causing your hanging. If it doesn't, then it may well be the changes you made.

You could then try a "Hard Reset" To see if it will allow it to go back to its original OS.

If you are not wanting to do that, and want to keep the changes you have made to it, I would suggest asking about this again in the "Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking" forum.... http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/forum-117.html

Solution