Which of these phones is the best?

Solution
Well it would if you are doing a lot on the phone. For me, it wouldn't make a difference. I do most 'real' stuff from a computer. However, if you do a lot of things on your phone, surf, lots of apps, games, etc., then you may want to opt for the Lenovo. The problem/drawback is, again, the OS. It has a much older os and may not be upgradable. If that is the case, some things might not work on it anyway, or work well.

Suggestion... Try looking up what the things you currently like to use now. Apps, Games, Sites, etc., and see what they recommend you have as a minimum for them. For the OS and the processor speed, not to mention other things. This would give you a better idea of what would work for you.
That international version may not work here. Just so you know. I have run into many that just don't work in the US. Unlocked or not.

Me I like the ZTE to be honest, except for one thing. The cameras in the Lenovo have higher res.

So were it me, I would go with the ZTE. But I can't choose for ya.

Anyone else?

Evan_22

Commendable
May 8, 2016

Thanks, the only thing is the processor on the lenovo is 1.7 ghz and the zte is 1.2, so would that make a difference

Well it would if you are doing a lot on the phone. For me, it wouldn't make a difference. I do most 'real' stuff from a computer. However, if you do a lot of things on your phone, surf, lots of apps, games, etc., then you may want to opt for the Lenovo. The problem/drawback is, again, the OS. It has a much older os and may not be upgradable. If that is the case, some things might not work on it anyway, or work well.

Suggestion... Try looking up what the things you currently like to use now. Apps, Games, Sites, etc., and see what they recommend you have as a minimum for them. For the OS and the processor speed, not to mention other things. This would give you a better idea of what would work for you.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS