Phone won't charge flashes Verizon even with new battery.

Solution
It could be a few things. First, how long have you left it in to charge? I ask because if it was completely drained dry you would need to leave it charging way longer than you usually do. The batteries are not really meant to be drained completely.

Second, when you do charge it, try it with the phone turned off. See if will charge that way. If yes, then there are other issues.

So Third, check if there are any stuck buttons or stuff stuck in with the buttons (food, lint, dust, etc.). If so, this can cause the drain, even at the same time as charging, when the phone is on it still flashes, I would ask if you installed anything new, or updated anything, just before the problem started? To check that you would want to turn the phone...
It could be a few things. First, how long have you left it in to charge? I ask because if it was completely drained dry you would need to leave it charging way longer than you usually do. The batteries are not really meant to be drained completely.

Second, when you do charge it, try it with the phone turned off. See if will charge that way. If yes, then there are other issues.

So Third, check if there are any stuck buttons or stuff stuck in with the buttons (food, lint, dust, etc.). If so, this can cause the drain, even at the same time as charging, when the phone is on it still flashes, I would ask if you installed anything new, or updated anything, just before the problem started? To check that you would want to turn the phone back off and start it in "Safe Mode".

To boot in "Safe Mode" turn the phone on as normal, but when you start to see the logo appear (during boot up) hold down the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons, together. Continue holding down the two buttons until the phone starts up in "Safe Mode". You should see it mentioned/indicated on the screen.

If it starts in "Safe Mode", then you definitely have something on your phone that is causing the problem and would have to remove it. If it doesn't start, even in "Safe Mode" then I would recommend a "Hard Reset". This however, I would always leave as a last option, as it erases your data.

If in the end even a "Hard Reset" doesn't fix the problem, then you will probably need to replace your phone.

Solution