How can i reset my sd card as my default storage?

Solution
Unfortunately, since your phone uses an older OS, it isn't possible to set the SD card as default or "Internal" storage. On most phones, prior to those using Marshmallow that is, have it set so that cards can only be used as "External" storage. On Marshmallow, well on most phones using it (as a few manufacturers have decided to still restrict that option even in that OS), you can set your card as internal, so that you can run apps from it, download to it, etc. However some sites and apps still don't always work with this option.

If you can can update your phone to Marshmallow (some phones can, some can't) you might be able to make this option work. If not, then you would have to stick with only putting apps that are movable, videos...
Unfortunately, since your phone uses an older OS, it isn't possible to set the SD card as default or "Internal" storage. On most phones, prior to those using Marshmallow that is, have it set so that cards can only be used as "External" storage. On Marshmallow, well on most phones using it (as a few manufacturers have decided to still restrict that option even in that OS), you can set your card as internal, so that you can run apps from it, download to it, etc. However some sites and apps still don't always work with this option.

If you can can update your phone to Marshmallow (some phones can, some can't) you might be able to make this option work. If not, then you would have to stick with only putting apps that are movable, videos, photos, etc., on the card.

Solution

Fran_2

Commendable
Aug 19, 2016
Hi, I purchased a ZTE Prestige and I too am looking at making my 32gb sd my main drive... I have no room on the phone's memory due to all of the junk they place on it. I look forward to hearing from you.

Fran_2

Hi, I purchased a ZTE Prestige and I too am looking at making my 32gb sd my main drive... I have no room on the phone's memory due to all of the junk they place on it. I look forward to hearing from you.

New questions, by different members, should be posted in a new thread. :) Please do make one and one of us would be happy to answer your questions.