2 hd 1 uhd- should work in 3 mode help please-

vaymos

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
May 1, 2016 8:49:06 AM
vaymos
I've been at this for a month, I have a Seki 4k UHDTV but the hertz, is only 30 for 4k. So I always use the 1920x1080 at 120 hz setting looking amazing on games- the color and sharpness even in 1080 mode. Here's my problem. I had a extra 39" Proscan hd supports 1080 all that- So i decided hell, might as well treat myself. Bought another for under 200, I have a GTX 980 Ti- 3 Display ports 1 dvi, and 1 hdmi. I could swear to God i had it working before I fully setup things up. I was afraid The 4k Screen would screws things up. I have all the setting correct in the Nvidia control pannel the 4k is under 60 hz to match the other 2, and is under 1080 I'm using a hdmi cable for the seki and Hdmi to display port adapters for the other 2. I tried everything!!! Do i need a active adapter is that my problem? I knew Radeon's need those to work correctly in hydra vision.. I have a Hdmi to dvi cable I swapped read so much on the net... I'm at wits end thus this is a last resort Since, I hate when i can't troubleshoot myself.. but I can't sleep! lol sorry for grammar spelling can anyone help me? Or did I doom myself? I always get one display to work- the others say no adapter found.. Thanks!! Thanks!! for any that help- I read on so many sites it should work- the 4k isn't in 4k mode of course- sigh... Computers Love hate relationship.

vaymos

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013

Thanks so much My friend I will order one, and look up the 980 ti's setup online, the instruction's are kinda of sucky atm lol I Miss old fashion ones that were like books- thanks! I'll let you know if it work Gotta order one was going to anyway have a feeling that's the problem.

vaymos

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
Tried the Active ones still no luck : /, the seki 4k- keeps flashing back to it's native rez when i try going
into surround mode- I fear i'm screwed or is there a way around this? I don't get it i have the 4k running 1920 1080 60 hz with the other 2 displays as the same in the nvidia control panel.. it should stay the same but when i go to combine them bam..anyone? it's the 4k tv isn't it? I tried every combo of connecting the active adapters one on 4k one on another and hdmi on the 3rd. Swapped tried with everyone display.. stumped.. think it's the 4k : (

TRENDING THREADS