android phones screen black

Keith_46

Commendable
May 1, 2016
my phone works but the screen doesnt turn on. is their a way i can save my music on my computer

Solution
You should still be able to connect to the computer, even if you can't see the screen. Just plug it in. If you can remember what it would say when plugging it in to a computer in the past, and if you can actually tap things on the screen, you should be able to make the right choices on the phone to get it to connect. If you can't do anything at all on the screen, the computer still may allow connecting to the phone. But in either case, you would have to connect via USB only.
You should still be able to connect to the computer, even if you can't see the screen. Just plug it in. If you can remember what it would say when plugging it in to a computer in the past, and if you can actually tap things on the screen, you should be able to make the right choices on the phone to get it to connect. If you can't do anything at all on the screen, the computer still may allow connecting to the phone. But in either case, you would have to connect via USB only.

Solution