Samsung s5 calls showing up in messages

Mankar Kameran

Estimable
Jul 13, 2015
I can't seem to find this problem using google, but here is my issue. Every time I make an outgoing call on my Samsung Galaxy S5, a blank multimedia message appears in my messages. If I delete them then it shows the message as Anonymous. I have to restart my phone to completely eliminate these messages.

Solution
Try going into ... "Phone", then choose "Recent". From there go to "Settings", and finally "View By".

The catch is... when you are done, "Do Not" use the "Back" button to get out. You should be hitting the "Home" button when you are done, then it should stay the way you set it.

If for some reason you still get the issue, then you can try the "Samsung Log Converter" app when should help you with the issue.
Try going into ... "Phone", then choose "Recent". From there go to "Settings", and finally "View By".

The catch is... when you are done, "Do Not" use the "Back" button to get out. You should be hitting the "Home" button when you are done, then it should stay the way you set it.

If for some reason you still get the issue, then you can try the "Samsung Log Converter" app when should help you with the issue.

Solution