Ipone 6 stopped working

caseybrooks

Commendable
Apr 29, 2016
So lately my phone had been shutting off and today it completely stopped working. My charge was fine but it would suddenly drop and then say i needed to plug it in. Today that happened again but when I went to plug it in it wouldn't connect to the charger. I can't even plug it into itunes to try to fix it because it won't pick it up... is there anything I can do besides going to apple

Solution
It sounds like it could be one of three problems. Either your battery is dead and needs replacing, or the port on the phone is damaged and needs replacing. It could also be a combination of the two.

The first one, you should be able to do yourself, if you feel comfortable doing it that is. The second one, well that would probably be better taking it to a tech to get it fixed.
It sounds like it could be one of three problems. Either your battery is dead and needs replacing, or the port on the phone is damaged and needs replacing. It could also be a combination of the two.

The first one, you should be able to do yourself, if you feel comfortable doing it that is. The second one, well that would probably be better taking it to a tech to get it fixed.

Solution