samsung galaxy tab 3 rooted

minus zero

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016
device is starting but its is still at the part when "SAMSUNG" comes written in screen. SAMSUNG text is animating and it stays there. Help me Quickly. Device is rooted.

Solution
Most causes of this is a hardware failure, usually on the system memory. Try booting to the recovery options and do a factory reset. If that does not work, next thing to try is to flash the stock ROM on it using a computer. Do a search for your device and stock ROM, for the Tab 3 I'm sure there are several downloaded somewhere.

You can also try removing the battery and holding in the power button for a few seconds, then try starting it again. If that also does not work, you need to replace it.
Most causes of this is a hardware failure, usually on the system memory. Try booting to the recovery options and do a factory reset. If that does not work, next thing to try is to flash the stock ROM on it using a computer. Do a search for your device and stock ROM, for the Tab 3 I'm sure there are several downloaded somewhere.

You can also try removing the battery and holding in the power button for a few seconds, then try starting it again. If that also does not work, you need to replace it.

Solution

minus zero

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016

Problem was solved yesterday. I used pc(odin) to install twrp recovery as it wasn't installed before and flashed new ROM (noelkat). Anyway thanks.