How do I block restricted and unblock numbers from my phone

Solution
Most phones don't have that option built in. However you do have a few options. Some carriers allow you to block certain numbers, or certain types of numbers (blocked, etc.). You can check with your carrier about this or even log into their site and see if there is an option for that listed on the site.

You can also install some apps that will allow you to block specific types of numbers and more. I personally use Avira on my phone. I like it for a few reasons, one being that I can block different kinds of calls. There are many programs like this out there. I would suggest a search on Google Play for apps you can use. Many of them (like the one I use) are free.
Most phones don't have that option built in. However you do have a few options. Some carriers allow you to block certain numbers, or certain types of numbers (blocked, etc.). You can check with your carrier about this or even log into their site and see if there is an option for that listed on the site.

You can also install some apps that will allow you to block specific types of numbers and more. I personally use Avira on my phone. I like it for a few reasons, one being that I can block different kinds of calls. There are many programs like this out there. I would suggest a search on Google Play for apps you can use. Many of them (like the one I use) are free.

Solution