how to set default download/storage/anything to an sd card alcatel one touch popicon

Zac_2_

Commendable
Apr 25, 2016
I've been searching on the internet for a few hours for a solution to the above question, nothing has helped. I'm trying to set the default download and storage of everything to an sd card (64 gb) for my phone so I can download apps and such. (My phone has a paultry 2 gb internal storage, wtf can you do with that?)
if anyone has experience with this specific model that would be fantastic.
Please do not link me to this: http://www.tomsguide.com/faq/id-1772970/set-default-download-location-card.html
Because it does not work for this phone. the options and paths discussed in it do not exist on this phone.

Solution
Unfortunately, most devices will not allow downloading direct to the SD card, and even on those that do, it only works when the site downloading from and/or the app downloading also allow downloading to the card.

You an move things to the SD card after downloading, but you cannot download direct to the card.

Unfortunately, most devices will not allow downloading direct to the SD card, and even on those that do, it only works when the site downloading from and/or the app downloading also allow downloading to the card.

You an move things to the SD card after downloading, but you cannot download direct to the card.

Solution