Hi how are you

Virginia1971

Commendable
Apr 23, 2016
How can I do Wi-Fi tethering on my Boost Mobile phone also get away to get into my database and reset it because they stay ahead of them and got it which I don't and retrieve phone numbers that I lost when I did a factory reset

Solution
Don't think Boost allows tethering, check with their support.

Not sure what you mean about getting into your database and reset what, need some details. Phone numbers you can get back if they were stored in your Google account or in your provider account or if you made a backup of your phone on a computer. You can also try to get numbers back from your text messages, just look at the number it came from, match it to a name and add that to contacts.
Don't think Boost allows tethering, check with their support.

Not sure what you mean about getting into your database and reset what, need some details. Phone numbers you can get back if they were stored in your Google account or in your provider account or if you made a backup of your phone on a computer. You can also try to get numbers back from your text messages, just look at the number it came from, match it to a name and add that to contacts.

Solution