How to get LG G Vista features on the LG V10

mattjans

Commendable
Apr 21, 2016
I know this must sound weird. The LG G Vista is a cheaper phone but it has a couple default features that are nicer than those on the LG V10. Specifically, I like the default clock and the little floating icon that appears during a call so that you can return to the call quickly. How can I get those feature son the LG V10.

I've searched the forum and web but haven't found any help.

Anyone else notice this on their phones?

Thanks!

-Matt

Solution
I cannot find anything on getting the same clock, or the floating icon actually. Did you try going into the custom clocks section on the phone?

Customizing clocks & shortcuts on the lock screen

1. From the home screen, tap "Apps", then "Settings", choose "Lock screen" and finally "Clocks & shortcuts".
2. Swipe your finger left or right to select the clock you want to display on the lock screen.
3. Tap the "shortcut" icon you want to change and choose the icon you want to display on the lock screen. The previous icon should have changed to the icon you selected for a shortcut.
4. Tap Save.

That should work. Emphasis on the "should". LG has changed many things on the phones, so features come and go. If you can't find it there, I would...
I cannot find anything on getting the same clock, or the floating icon actually. Did you try going into the custom clocks section on the phone?

Customizing clocks & shortcuts on the lock screen

1. From the home screen, tap "Apps", then "Settings", choose "Lock screen" and finally "Clocks & shortcuts".
2. Swipe your finger left or right to select the clock you want to display on the lock screen.
3. Tap the "shortcut" icon you want to change and choose the icon you want to display on the lock screen. The previous icon should have changed to the icon you selected for a shortcut.
4. Tap Save.

That should work. Emphasis on the "should". LG has changed many things on the phones, so features come and go. If you can't find it there, I would talk with LG as I find no other way to change the clock on the phone. Also, I find nothing on the floating icon you asked about. Perhaps it was removed from that version.

Solution