Samsung S6 Marshmallow online call bug

sf_sakib

Commendable
Apr 17, 2016
My S6 was perfect the when it was lollipop, but when I updated to Marshmallow since that very moment I cannot make online Internet calls in apps like WhatsApp, Skype, Kakao, Line, WeChat, Messenger. But I can make normal calls on my carrier network.
I have tried calling from other Internet connection networks but it's the same.
It's like when I cannot someone online, after they receives my call, it is connected for 5-10 seconds and then it gets disconnected or it shows reconnecting and it never connects. Then again if I call, it's the same.
Can you give a solution to it?
My phone's current OS version is G920FXXS3DPB2.

Solution
First check to make sure you have all the most current updates to all the apps you are using on the phone. They may have been recently updated to fix errors such as yours.

Once you have done that, check your phones permissions for each of these apps.

Go into "Settings", then "Apps".

Then you will have to go into each individual app and choose "Permissions" for each of them.

Make sure that the access they need is allowed. If any of it is restricted on them, for something it needs, the app won't work properly. In cases of a system update like this, sometimes the permissions are turned off, giving the app no access to say phone, camera, speaker, etc. Which would cause this problem.

First check to make sure you have all the most current updates to all the apps you are using on the phone. They may have been recently updated to fix errors such as yours.

Once you have done that, check your phones permissions for each of these apps.

Go into "Settings", then "Apps".

Then you will have to go into each individual app and choose "Permissions" for each of them.

Make sure that the access they need is allowed. If any of it is restricted on them, for something it needs, the app won't work properly. In cases of a system update like this, sometimes the permissions are turned off, giving the app no access to say phone, camera, speaker, etc. Which would cause this problem.

Solution