How do I root an alcatel 4015t

Solution
Rooting won't allow for installing apps to a card, or moving apps that must run on internal storage to a SD Card. Your phone itself, also should not say that, as manufacturers don't put information about rooting on phones.

Only phones using Android version Marshmallow can actually download and install apps directly to a card, as that OS allows a card to be set as internal storage (rather than external, which is what all other versions allow.) So there is no way to put apps on a card with a phone without Marshmallow.

Now if you are wanting just to learn about rooting, and get help on how to root a phone, then I suggest you go to the "Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking" forum. You can get there here...
Rooting won't allow for installing apps to a card, or moving apps that must run on internal storage to a SD Card. Your phone itself, also should not say that, as manufacturers don't put information about rooting on phones.

Only phones using Android version Marshmallow can actually download and install apps directly to a card, as that OS allows a card to be set as internal storage (rather than external, which is what all other versions allow.) So there is no way to put apps on a card with a phone without Marshmallow.

Now if you are wanting just to learn about rooting, and get help on how to root a phone, then I suggest you go to the "Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking" forum. You can get there here... http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/forum-117.html They should be able to help you with any question about how to root a phone.

Solution