LG cell redeem my pictures

Jesse McDonald

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016
My storage was low so I cleared data on my apps and on my gallery,and now the gallery says no file found I want my pictures back.what can I do

Solution
There are a couple things you can try. All this is assuming, of course, that you have not backed up your photos to a computer or other device.

You can try checking the Google Photos app on your phone. It should be on your phone, in apps, under P for Photo. It may require updates, if you haven't used it before. You may be able to find the photos there through there.

Should you not find them there, then there are several apps and programs out there that could possibly help you recover the photos. You can try DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare that can help you recover the deleted photos from your phone. Please note though that most of these programs have a cost. Many will allow for free installation or trials, but...
There are a couple things you can try. All this is assuming, of course, that you have not backed up your photos to a computer or other device.

You can try checking the Google Photos app on your phone. It should be on your phone, in apps, under P for Photo. It may require updates, if you haven't used it before. You may be able to find the photos there through there.

Should you not find them there, then there are several apps and programs out there that could possibly help you recover the photos. You can try DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare that can help you recover the deleted photos from your phone. Please note though that most of these programs have a cost. Many will allow for free installation or trials, but to actually access the data, and get your pictures back, they would require the program be purchased.

One of these methods should work.

In the future I would really suggest backing up your photos to a computer or cloud regularly.

Solution