I need my charger port fix or sell my phone

Solution
Fixing the port yourself is a big complicated. So unless you are very familiar with doing similar work, I would not recommend it. It would be better to take it to someone who has the knowledge and skills needed to do the repair/replacement. But I would call around and get pricing first. If it is close to the cost of a new version of the phone, you might be better served just getting a replacement.

As far as selling it, if it is damaged, it is highly unlikely you would get much if any money for it. However, it doesn't hurt to try.
Fixing the port yourself is a big complicated. So unless you are very familiar with doing similar work, I would not recommend it. It would be better to take it to someone who has the knowledge and skills needed to do the repair/replacement. But I would call around and get pricing first. If it is close to the cost of a new version of the phone, you might be better served just getting a replacement.

As far as selling it, if it is damaged, it is highly unlikely you would get much if any money for it. However, it doesn't hurt to try.

Solution

Thiccnezz_1

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016