SD card is not registering

Melissa79

Commendable
Mar 30, 2016
I have a Alcatel One Touch smart phone and it has a micro SD card in it that I have been moving games onto the internal storage has the games but its not giving me the option to save them to the card what do I do? I need some help please.

Solution
OK let me see if I understand what you are asking. You are trying to move games from your phone to your SD card and it is not letting you move some of then? If this is the case, it could be a couple things. You could not have enough space on your card to hold what you are wanting to move, or it may well be that they are not games that can be moved. Quite a few games and apps that come with a phone will not allow moving them to a card. Also, they may require that they be installed to the card, rather than the phone, for them to allow usage on a card. If the former is the case, there is really nothing you can do about that. If it is the latter, then you can try contacting the company that makes the game/app and see if it can even run from...
OK let me see if I understand what you are asking. You are trying to move games from your phone to your SD card and it is not letting you move some of then? If this is the case, it could be a couple things. You could not have enough space on your card to hold what you are wanting to move, or it may well be that they are not games that can be moved. Quite a few games and apps that come with a phone will not allow moving them to a card. Also, they may require that they be installed to the card, rather than the phone, for them to allow usage on a card. If the former is the case, there is really nothing you can do about that. If it is the latter, then you can try contacting the company that makes the game/app and see if it can even run from a SD card or not. They may not allow it. Or if you would have to uninstall it and reinstall to the card directly. Only they will know for sure.

Solution