7" Excelvan Android 4.2 MTK6572 4GB 3G Dual SIM booting problem

ah1981

Commendable
Mar 26, 2016
Hi Guys,
I have 7" Excelvan Android 4.2 MTK6572 4GB 3G Dual SIM, a few months ago I dropped it on the floor and after that every time I try to turn it on, it's stuck at loading Screen! I tried to connect it to the PC using USB cable in order to rom it, but it shows that it is connecting at the first and after a few secs disconnect!! I tried many ways to solve this issue but I couldn't!
any idea to help me fix it?
many thanks

Solution
It sounds like you may have loose parts inside, perhaps even completely disconnected. I would really suggest taking it to a tech in your area and have them look at it. Unless of course you feel comfortable enough to open it up and check it yourself. But, if you don't have the right info and skills to do it, a tech is a much better solution.
It sounds like you may have loose parts inside, perhaps even completely disconnected. I would really suggest taking it to a tech in your area and have them look at it. Unless of course you feel comfortable enough to open it up and check it yourself. But, if you don't have the right info and skills to do it, a tech is a much better solution.

Solution