Connecting tablet to sharp aquos TV via HDMI.

JossMar

Commendable
Mar 25, 2016
I'm attempting to connect a tablet to my sharp aquos TV. I've connected the HDMI cable to my tablet and connected the other end to the TV using various available inputs but the tablet screen is not showing up on any of them. I've gone through the inputs to make sure they are all on; they are. Any ideas why the tablet isn't being recognized on any of the inputs?

Solution
Just connecting it doesn't mean it will work with your tv. You will need to check both the TVs specs and the Tablets Specs to see if they are compatible.

Also, you will need to check to see if the Tablet will work via a cable connection to a TV or if it requires a wireless connection.

Lastly, you may need to install an app on the tablet to make it work. The app may be from your TVs manufacturer or it may be needing one from your cable provider.
Just connecting it doesn't mean it will work with your tv. You will need to check both the TVs specs and the Tablets Specs to see if they are compatible.

Also, you will need to check to see if the Tablet will work via a cable connection to a TV or if it requires a wireless connection.

Lastly, you may need to install an app on the tablet to make it work. The app may be from your TVs manufacturer or it may be needing one from your cable provider.

Solution