Can I use my PC speakers on my Samsung4 phone?

LINDAB66

Commendable
Mar 23, 2016
Can I hook up my PC speakers to my Samsung 4 phone so I can hear phone conversations through the speakers?

Solution
As long as your pc speakers have the right kind of plug/jack as your phones headphones jack, then yes you should be able to. However, in using the speakers, it is possible that your phone will not allow you to talk to someone while using the speakers. Because the jack is used for headphones w/o a mic (for music), and headphones with a mic (for calls), it may actually not allow you to speak since there is no mike attached to the accessory plugged into the phone. I am not saying it won't allow it, but it is highly likely that it won't. Should this be the case, the only work around would be to get yourself a separate mic as well, along with a splitter jack, so both mic and speakers can be plugged in at the same time.
As long as your pc speakers have the right kind of plug/jack as your phones headphones jack, then yes you should be able to. However, in using the speakers, it is possible that your phone will not allow you to talk to someone while using the speakers. Because the jack is used for headphones w/o a mic (for music), and headphones with a mic (for calls), it may actually not allow you to speak since there is no mike attached to the accessory plugged into the phone. I am not saying it won't allow it, but it is highly likely that it won't. Should this be the case, the only work around would be to get yourself a separate mic as well, along with a splitter jack, so both mic and speakers can be plugged in at the same time.

Solution