Samsung a3 screen stuck but mobile phone works ok

Joystick209

Commendable
Mar 21, 2016
Hi guys
I need help with my samsung a3. I turned my smartphone on and i immediately noticed that my screen is stuck. But I noticed that my phone worked i could see the incoming calls,messages etc.
My question is: how can i get my phone screen work without all the files/documents deleting?

Solution
First I would try turning off the phone, pulling the battery, wait 1-2 minutes and then put it all back together. Then restart. This is a minor change, but sometimes it is all the phone needs.

If it is still stuck, then you can try starting the phone in Safe Mode next. It is a less invasive step to resetting the phone phone. For instructions, with screen shots, on how to start in Safe Mode please visit the Samsung site via this url... http://www.samsung.com/ie/support/skp/faq/1072840

Now if the phone boots fine in safe mode, then you probably have a bad app, or a bad app update. While still in safe mode, I would suggest you uninstall any apps/app updates that happened just before the problem started. Once they are uninstalled, restart...
First I would try turning off the phone, pulling the battery, wait 1-2 minutes and then put it all back together. Then restart. This is a minor change, but sometimes it is all the phone needs.

If it is still stuck, then you can try starting the phone in Safe Mode next. It is a less invasive step to resetting the phone phone. For instructions, with screen shots, on how to start in Safe Mode please visit the Samsung site via this url... http://www.samsung.com/ie/support/skp/faq/1072840

Now if the phone boots fine in safe mode, then you probably have a bad app, or a bad app update. While still in safe mode, I would suggest you uninstall any apps/app updates that happened just before the problem started. Once they are uninstalled, restart your phone. If the app/app update was the problem, the phone should work now.

If this does not fix your problem, then, alas, you will probably have to do a factory reset and that means data/phone/app loss. So I would always leave this as a last resort.

Solution