How to get a Samsung tablet to stop freezing

Solution
First I would check to make sure if this is a known issue with your game. Also I would make sure you have the most recent updates to the game.

Next, depending on the game you are playing, if it is a memory hog, it is possible that you will have freezing. I would check the games specs to see if it requires as much as, or more than, the amount of memory your tablet has.

Also, if you are playing over wifi, it could be the wifi connect that is the culprit. Check the connection and also check your internet. If there is a drop in internet (due to slowing speed or lot of traffic) then this will cause the game to freeze.
First I would check to make sure if this is a known issue with your game. Also I would make sure you have the most recent updates to the game.

Next, depending on the game you are playing, if it is a memory hog, it is possible that you will have freezing. I would check the games specs to see if it requires as much as, or more than, the amount of memory your tablet has.

Also, if you are playing over wifi, it could be the wifi connect that is the culprit. Check the connection and also check your internet. If there is a drop in internet (due to slowing speed or lot of traffic) then this will cause the game to freeze.

Solution