PC turn off problem help

wishmaker93

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
my problem is that the pc turns off if i start playing games or just multitask sometimes even if i want to see a video it just turns off i did everything to fix it removing and replacing ram bought new hdd bought new gpu and still the turn off the problem persists i think its the psu but i want to make sure. im using cpuid hwmonitor to see my computer stats and i see that on the motherboard voltages i can see that the +3.3v is good the +12v is good but the -12v is at -6100v it goes at -6100 to -6300 max is this the problem? pls if anyone know feel free to help me

Solution
it might b because of low voltage ,check whether any of your power saving software is set to extreme power saving mode where it sets the cpu voltage below normal (like epu power saving in the case of asus mobo in AI suit software).try to restore ur pc
u1mLaMM.png

Tabrez Abdulrazzaq

Estimable
Oct 3, 2014
it might b because of low voltage ,check whether any of your power saving software is set to extreme power saving mode where it sets the cpu voltage below normal (like epu power saving in the case of asus mobo in AI suit software).try to restore ur pc

Solution