I accidentally deleted my history data on my Google account on my moto e cell phone! How can I get it back without having to p

Solution
Your question got cut off, so I am not sure this is the answer you are looking for. When it comes to history, it is usually the history on the phone browser, not the google account itself. Unless it was history deleted in an app itself. If it was in an app, you would have to talk to the app creator to find out if it is possible to retrieve. If you are referring to the browser history on your phone, then retrieving it is really unlikely. The only other option you would have is to try a recovery app/program.

There are several apps and programs out there that might be able help you recover the info. You can try DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare they are all recovery programs/apps. Please remember though that most of...
Your question got cut off, so I am not sure this is the answer you are looking for. When it comes to history, it is usually the history on the phone browser, not the google account itself. Unless it was history deleted in an app itself. If it was in an app, you would have to talk to the app creator to find out if it is possible to retrieve. If you are referring to the browser history on your phone, then retrieving it is really unlikely. The only other option you would have is to try a recovery app/program.

There are several apps and programs out there that might be able help you recover the info. You can try DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare they are all recovery programs/apps. Please remember though that most of these programs have a cost. Many will allow for free installation or trials, but to actually access the data, and get your pictures back, they would require the program be purchased. I would check with them first, also, before trying to see if that kind of data is what can be recovered. I know many work for pictures, address books, etc., but I am not sure they will work for history.

Solution