no sim data recovery

audwood88

Commendable
Mar 5, 2016
I have a broken (destroyed) LG2 but the sim card was...."lost". Is it possible to recover the data from my phone without the sim card, by using USB and PC? My phone is so demolished, it's in like four pieces...so accessing the touch screen capabilities is null and void. But, when the charging cable is connected, the LED light comes on...so I'm hoping it will be possible. Any help or suggestions is much appreciated. Thanks!

Solution
If the phone works when you connect it to a computer, then you can get the data from it. If it does not and you don't see it come up as a storage device, then you can't, at least not from the internal storage. Anything on the SD card you can get by just taking it out and using a card reader on a computer.
If the phone works when you connect it to a computer, then you can get the data from it. If it does not and you don't see it come up as a storage device, then you can't, at least not from the internal storage. Anything on the SD card you can get by just taking it out and using a card reader on a computer.

Solution