Service Provider and X6

Ftme12345

Commendable
Mar 5, 2016
OK I REALLY need help I hope this is the place to go. I have att uverse and have about a 18mbps download speed, but we have alot of devices and to get let's say my gaming pc to download at all without crashing we have to turn EVERYTHING off. We live in a 3 story house and currently the gaming pc in the basement is only getting a 1mbps download speed and I can't do a hard connection, because I don't have a ethernet port down here. If I purchase the X6 net gear will that help with these problems?

Solution
When you access the non-IBM Web sites, even though they may contain the IBM logo and content regarding IBM's products and services, such Web sites are independent of IBM and IBM makes no representations or warranties regarding the content and has no control over the operation of such non-IBM Web sites. In addition, a link to a non-IBM Web site does not mean that IBM endorses that Web site or has any responsibility for the use of such Web site.

BlakePE

Commendable
Mar 5, 2016
When you access the non-IBM Web sites, even though they may contain the IBM logo and content regarding IBM's products and services, such Web sites are independent of IBM and IBM makes no representations or warranties regarding the content and has no control over the operation of such non-IBM Web sites. In addition, a link to a non-IBM Web site does not mean that IBM endorses that Web site or has any responsibility for the use of such Web site.

Solution