How about the Android Tablets ?

DavesFrank

Commendable
Mar 1, 2016
I had used the Apple Tablet for 3 years,now I want buy a Android Tablets ,so I want know something about it

Solution
The big plus point is it will cost a fraction of the price of an Apple product. The downside is you'll be sharing all your data with Google and they are going to sell those data to the highest bidder.

On the technical side, Android's version of Linux has been around for a long time now and in my view is refined to a very high standard. The Play Store has Apps for everything and many of them are free but not free of adverts. Start by choosing a security utility - Lookout is a good one.

Don't stint on the cash - cheapies won't last long so be prepared to pay for a good one and add at least a 32GB micro SD Card
The big plus point is it will cost a fraction of the price of an Apple product. The downside is you'll be sharing all your data with Google and they are going to sell those data to the highest bidder.

On the technical side, Android's version of Linux has been around for a long time now and in my view is refined to a very high standard. The Play Store has Apps for everything and many of them are free but not free of adverts. Start by choosing a security utility - Lookout is a good one.

Don't stint on the cash - cheapies won't last long so be prepared to pay for a good one and add at least a 32GB micro SD Card

Solution

Tseg

Honorable
Jun 11, 2013
Dell Venue 8 7000 32GB has a massive sale now and has about the highest quality OLED tablet screen around. High quality machined aluminum body as well. Performance has been great for me. It was launched a year ago, which is driving the discount, but performance does not feel dated. A great value currently.