My Android Zte blade s6 wont turn on or charge

Muhammed Tausif

Commendable
Feb 22, 2016
I bought this zte blade s6 a year ago when it was launched , it has worked perfectly till now , but now battery came to 0% and it shut down , i came home to charge it and it wont charge ,usually the blue lite in the center circle would turn blue when charging and the screen would show the zte logo first and then the battery charging on the screen , but now it is not doing anything ,

i know this if the phone was on and i would have put it on charging it would charge but now when i am put it on charge nothing happening , tried it with other chargers and even with my laptop , any help will be appreciated

Solution
Try it with another mini usb cable and different adapters (laptop... TV... or whatever).
Try it also with another charger (and cable!). If nothing happens... you will need a service.

GeRgY

Admirable
Try it with another mini usb cable and different adapters (laptop... TV... or whatever).
Try it also with another charger (and cable!). If nothing happens... you will need a service.

Solution

peggynoop

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016

peggynoop

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016
hi im peggynoop i was setting here waiting for an answer when i reed you story about your phone. well i just got home from telcel because of my gte phone word for word the same as yous it just turned one year and the same thing happen to me. well i took it back to the store and they want me to take a Alcatel one touch pixi 3, for my zte phone what is iot about the zte's they say they can not fix them. i'm sorry this isn't the answer you was looking for but i had to write y7ou